- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
Commencement Fair 2014
Tuesday, March 24 - Saturday, March 28, 2015
Tuesday-Thursday: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
GW Bookstore, Marvin Center Lower Level
Foggy Bottom Campus
Visit the fair and take care of all of your Commencement needs…
- Pre-order your:
- Cap and gown; save $25 in online shipping charges
- Personalized announcements
- Class ring
- Purchase a diploma frame
- Make your Senior Class Gift
- Learn more about the GW Alumni Association and Grad Week
- Sign up for Green Graduation Pledge and find out more about Green Move-Out
- Pose for Cherry Tree Yearbook Portraits: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Consult with the Center for Career Services for advice and tips on the transition from college to career
- Enter daily drawings and win a free cap and gown, a diploma frame, and other great prizes!
*Please note: If you will not be able to attend the fair or if you do not attend classes on the Foggy Bottom or Mount Vernon campuses, please select the Commencement Fair pre-order option on the Herff Jones website during the fair only. Cap and gown pre-orders can be picked up from the GW Bookstore between Wednesday, May 13 to Saturday, May 16. Emergency pick-ups only on Sunday, May 17.